Calculating Financial Aid Awards
Correctly position your finances now to ensure you get the best financial aid package later. If you have a
student who is already in high school - you can't afford to wait.
Just as you would use a tax accountant to maximize the tax laws, you should consider
a college funding specialist to maximize the financial aid process.
What you don't know can
hurt your educational goals and your pocketbook...
Learn more about our FREE Seminars
What are You Doing to Lower Your College Expenses?
Many parents are proud to send their child to college. However, parents are not excited
about the price tag or stresses that come along with paying for college.
If, like most people who have a child in high school, you are just now beginning to focus on how you
are going to pay for college, it can be difficult to figure out where to start. The reality of
your impending bills takes over your emotions and you are now scrambling to learn the process and come up
with a plan - fast!
Or, you may have had the foresight to do some early planning. If so, there is a good chance your
plan will hurt your eligibility for need-based financial aid; or worse, your plan didn't account for the
rapid increases in the total cost of your children's college education. Your "ideal" plan might need
some "tweaking" or you might need another way to supplement your current plan.
If you have a child who is a freshman, sophomore, or junior, we can help you make the right
educational choices for your student and the right financial choices for you.
guide you through this process. We work with parents to help them make educated choices that are
right for their familes.
Parents may be unaware of some key facts:
- Most tax accountants and financial planners are NOT trained in college funding - following their advice could cost you money
- People unintentionally fill out the FAFSA form incorrectly
- may result in reduced financial aid awards
- Most people don't have access to important resources to best serve their child
- Many parents are not aware of the many funding options available to them
- Parents don't have to give up their retirement dreams to fund their child's college education
Most parents don't have the time, the financial background or the access to key
resources to be able to decipher all of their choices and create the best plan for
their family. Unfortunately, what you don't know can hurt your child's chances of getting into the college of
their choice. It can also hurt your pocketbook...
How can CFAST help you?
As college funding specialists,
we know our stuff. We will:
- Introduce you to the concept of college funding through our
- Educate you on your college funding options and dispel common myths
- Serve as your one-stop shop for college planning
- Offer a proven approach for college planning that has helped thousands of families
- Personalize a college funding plan that is just right for your family
- We offer ongoing services to ensure that forms (including FAFSA) are
completed correctly and deadlines continue to be met
CFAST, LLC specializes in late stage college funding for families in the Chicagoland area.
We know the ins and outs of what it takes to plan for college, from picking the right schools -
to paying for them. We are a one-stop shop for helping parents and students successfully navigate the
college-funding maze. We work with you to personalize a plan that meets your college goals,
while lowering your out-of-pocket expenses. Let us serve as your college funding advisor and make this process
both effective and easier on you!
Click here to learn "How It Works"